Welcome to the Ellen G. White Estate Visitor Center
Experience Your Amazing Adventist Heritage through interactive electronic displays, rare historic artifacts, and other eye-opening exhibits at the Ellen G. White Estate’s Visitor’s Center!
Things to do at the Estate's Visitor Center:
- Hold a BIG 18th century Bible (and see the original that Ellen White held up in vision).
- See a Russian typewriter used to type illegal religious materials.
- Take a selfie with the White family.
- Would you qualify to be Ellen White’s secretary? Take the test!
- Learn how a message goes from Vision to the Printed Page!
- Meet Ellen White the teenager, speaker, mother, health reformer, educator, missionary, and prophet.
- Check out a model of the Morning Star steamboat.
- Watch as the Christ of the Narrow Way mural comes to life before your eyes.
Visitors Center Highlights:
And much, much more!
Planning your Visit
Morning Tours: Every half hour, beginning at 9am. Last morning tour at 11:00am. Lunch break: From 12 noon to 1pm.
Afternoon Tours: Every half hour, starting at 1pm. Last tour at 4:30pm.
Visitor's Center Closed: Fridays and these Holidays: New Years (January 1); Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday (Third Monday of January); President's Day (Third Monday of February); Memorial Day (Last Monday of May); General Conference Picnic (Second Wednesday of June); Independence Day (July 4); Labor Day (First Monday in September); Thanksgiving (Fourth Thursday in November); Christmas Day (December 25); and the days between Christmas and New Year's Day.
For more information or to schedule at tour contact us.
Phone: +1 301-680-6540
E-mail: Contact via email
Hours: Monday -- Thursday, 9:00am to 5:00pm
Ellen G. White Estate
12501 Old Columbia Pike
Silver Spring, Maryland, 20904
United States of America